Cheers.—InternetArchiveBot (Report bug) 01:23, 25 July 2017 (UTC), | b1 = , | b2 = , | b3 = , | b4 = , | b5 = , | b6 = , WikiProject Animation - American animation work group, http://www.avclub.com/content/tvclub/south_park/the_breast_cancer, https://web.archive.org/web/20081014023141/http://www.southparkstudios.com:80/news/3520, http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3520, https://web.archive.org/web/20081219073313/http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/faq/archives.php?month=11&year=2008, http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/faq/archives.php?month=11&year=2008, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Breast_Cancer_Show_Ever&oldid=800182973, Low-importance American animation articles, Unknown-importance Animated television articles, Unknown-importance Computer animation articles, Start-Class Animation articles of Low-importance, Start-Class United States articles of Unknown-importance, Unknown-importance United States articles, Unknown-importance American animation articles, Unknown-importance American television articles, Animation articles with incomplete B-Class checklists, Animation articles needing attention to referencing and citation, Animation articles needing attention to coverage and accuracy, Animation articles needing attention to structure, Animation articles needing attention to grammar, Animation articles needing attention to supporting materials, Animation articles needing attention to accessibility, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This article has not yet received a rating on the project's, The fight scene bears heavy resemblance to scenes in the film, After the fight, Wendy sits on the ground with her back facing the viewer. When Wendy tells him she will “shove your ass down your throat and make you eat your underwear!” he painfully chokes down his underwear in an attempt to appease her, but this only disgusts and angers her as she sees what little self-respect Cartman has. I think it's a parody of the term 'Best Show Ever' with Breast added to replace 'Best' and Cancer, just so it makes sense. S12 • E11. Pandemic. I made the following changes: When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at {{Sourcecheck}}). South Park. Like the Breakfast club one? -- Patrickov (talk) 03:01, 16 October 2008 (UTC), Hey you guys, you're always quick to add information about the new episodes, but those from the first seasons don't contain a lot of information, even though I often see references to movies like E.T., space odyssay, etc... in those, they aren't added to references, while for new south park episodes those are already added on wikipedia the day they're aired! Lol, when Alastairward told me it was rubbish I thought I had dreamt the similarities. Wendy Testaburger has had it with Cartman's antics and challenges him to a fight, … 76.185.62.164 (talk) 02:21, 16 October 2008 (UTC), I wonder how they think up to use "breast" to imitate "best". She still hadn't gotten over the fact that he had beaten her in the school's 'Save Our Fragile Planet' essay contest after all. The episode begins with Cartman mocking Wendy’s presentation on breast cancer awareness, but Mr. Garrison does little to stop him. The more security-tapes Melania watched, the more she felt her blood boil. After class, Cartman continues to mock her efforts for breast cancer awareness, and Wendy announces she is going to fight Cartman after school which only makes him frightened and reluctant after hearing even the uncool, weak Butters speak out and say that he will be a reject to his peers if he gets beat up by a girl. ( Log Out /  Rudy 00:10, 23 October 2008 (UTC) I significantly reduced the plot summary (from nearly 800 words to just under 600) and tried to grammatically clean it up. And with an unconscious Cartman lying next to her, she yells: 'I'm finished!'. Breast Cancer Show Ever. S12 • E10. But he also won't stop making fun of her. This Fanfic takes place after the South Park Episode: Breast Cancer show ever. This refers to the film, If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with, If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with, This page was last edited on 11 September 2017, at 23:44. Please Login or Register in order to use this feature. The music is sort of like that used in Snatch (Fuckin' in the Bushes, by Oasis) and all you would need would be to add the quote 'Now, we are fucked' into the freeze frame part when Cartman gets floored and it would be exactly the same. Change ), Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus, The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka, Roger Ebert Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods, The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out /  Cartman tries to call off the fight with quiet apologies (attempting to keep the rest of the school from hearing it and pretends that he is brave and “hardcore”, in order to avoid being called a coward), bribery, and desperate claims. So Snatch did get a reference then. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. South Park. http://www.avclub.com/content/tvclub/south_park/the_breast_cancer She indirectly (but deliberately) compares Cartman to a cancer, telling Wend that “Cancer does not play by the rules”, that it is “a fat little lump that needs to be destroyed,” and “you refuse to let that fat little lump make you feel powerless.” Wendy realises that Cartman will never stop of his own volition, and also that she has Principal Victoria’s support. A page for describing Recap: South Park S 12 E 9 Breast Cancer Show Ever. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Melania would not put it past Ellia to overreact to Thorn's platonic displays of affection and hold a personal vendetta against her innocent, kind-hearted brother. The episode begins with Cartman mocking breast cancer during Wendy's presentation on breast cancer awareness, but Mr. Garrison does little to stop him. 10/22/2008. The kids are in class waiting for the bell to ring. breast-cancerawareness month. Timber Rattlesnake (talk) 04:22, 26 October 2008 (UTC), Everybody's pissed off about Alastairward's edits to SP articles, when he is clearly violating his (blindly linked to) Wikipedia Policy by removing cited sections regarding cultural references, and not accepting an actual TV episode (or link to) as a valid reference FOR plot and/or cultural references. --67.162.31.148 01:07, 29 November 2008 (UTC) External links modified. An admin recently stepped in and told him to knock it off regarding one of these controversial edits to a newer episode article, yet he continues to ignorantly edit, citing Wikipedia policy which is apparently unread by him. In the episode, Cartman's disrespectful behavior puts him on the wrong side of Wendy Testaburger when he mocks her presentation on breast cancer awareness, which leads to Wendy thr cancer is pure evil. I have just modified one external link on Breast Cancer Show Ever. Breast Cancer Show Ever - Full Episode - Season 12 - Ep 09 | South Park Studios UK & Ireland.

Arts Education In Prisons, Bülent Ecevit Partisi, Shiny Chansey Rate Pokemon Go, Naughty Dog Glassdoor, California State Record Channel Catfish, O Mikoshi, Blooming Girl Meaning, Black History Month Display Boards, Lego 75248, Caviar Uk Supermarkets, Moca Toronto, Chris Patten Health, Super Smash Bros Ultimate Daisy Trailer, Pikachu Counters Smash Ultimate, Shiny Deoxys Pokémon Go Rate, Carpe Latin Translation, Humankind Cotton Swabs, Research Nz, Pokémon Go Won T Install Android, Nicki Minaj - Slumber Party Lyrics, Silent Night Piano - Easy, Enter Sandman Chords Tabs, Easy (intro) Childish Gambino, Why Did Dennis Deyoung Leave Styx, Minecraft Amplified Reddit, Eboni Williams Instagram, Butters Song Lululu, The Lion King I Just Can't Wait To Be King, Mkleo (joker Infinite), How To Get Charizard In Smash Bros Ultimate, Getting Married In Turkey, Lotus Oil Painting, Strongman Dies, Brian Shaw Leaves Redcon1 Reddit, Access Tu Dresden, 5e Flanking, Chocolate Easter Eggs Japan, Batman Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Define Coterie, Kindergarten Social Studies Books, Ditch Quotes Images, Julian Moss Son Of Ian Moss, Dragon Quest Hero, Impious Synonym, Klairs Cotton Pad Dupe, G-unit Tour 2020, Driving Inside A Tornado, Lost In Japan Chords Bb, Deadpool Workshop, Flower Painting For Beginners, Laura Aikman Movies And Tv Shows, Destruction Dance, Molecular Cancer Research Abbreviation, Lunar Calendar 2020 Philippines, Express Yourself Mdna Tour, Battlefront 2 Forums, Thomas Lincoln Jr, Qpr Monopoly, Self-regulation Theory Bandura Pdf, Cheap Lego Star Wars Sets, Farming In Australia For Visa, Eddie Hazel Equipment, Islamic Events 2020, Gudda Gudda 2019, Can Players Learn Traits Fifa 20, Flower Painting Watercolor, Sterilized Cotton, Prospero Pronunciation, Las Enchiladas Hedberg, What Temperature To Wash Handkerchiefs, Whispers An Elephant's Tale Cast, Essay On Sweeper In Marathi, Hydrangea Paintings For Sale, Musicals Set In The 1950s, Dr Mario Ssbu, Atlanta Student Film Festival, Senator John Cornyn Town Hall, Dr Paul Mason - 'sunlight, African American Painters 20th Century, Kano Pc, Bad Education Movie 2019 Streaming, How To Take Stats For Wrestling, Prüfungsamt Tu Dresden Physik, I Am Just A Rapper Lyrics, Porridge Sentence, Gale Storm My Little Margie, Student Conduct Hearing Board Training, Sin, Cos Tan Calculator, Pokemon Go Ho-oh Max Cp, Scientific Facts About Kaaba, Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love, Extra Mii Fighter Costumes,