", "Behold, minions! ", "I can't wait to bring this thing to school tomorrow! Sharing with you some South Park wisdom now. You didn't do all that, did you, New Kid? I'm not gonna be confused anymore just because you say I should be! Cartman: Suck my balls.Ms. Context: Butters (the little blonde kid) got dumped by a girl from Hooters. ", "Let's see you laugh at Professor Chaos now, Coon! ", "My grandma hits harder than that... ...Way harder. Whip them out and I'll ... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. This is everyone that wanted to help Kyle?Butters: Well Clyde was gonna come too, but h-he said his mom was making tacos for dinner and Clyde likes tacos a whole lot. Looks like he died for nothing. Chaos grips their soul and tears them apart! "South Park" Characters . ", "You are capable of some grade-A Chaos when you put your mind on it. ", "Toolshed! 10 South Park quotes that teach you how to live life. Some serious havoc is about to be wreaked! Well just what team is this anyway?Cartman: Just go Butters, we're running out of time.Butters: Oh, alright then. Butters South Park Quotes. Anyone told you for a boy, you're kinda pretty? ", "I don't think I like being in Doctor Timothy's brain. ", "Muahahaha! How come they're actin' that way, Stan? ". Professor Chaos dedicates himself to spreading chaos, which is reflected in his quotes. ", "Muhahaha! Jesus wanted us to eat him, but he didn't want us to be cannibals, so he turned himself into crackers, and then told people to eat him.Sister Anne: No!Stan: No? Free Daily Quotes. ?Butters: Huh-I can't whistle if I eat too many crackers.Sister Anne: Look: all you have to know is that when the priest gives you the cracker, you eat it! ", "It is I, Professor Chaos. South Park quotes are just that good! There are no more missions. I'll put it in better next time! ", "Thanks, if I was knocked out much longer I might have gotten grounded! Butters' 404 message on South Park Studios. ", "Joining Freedom Pals sure was the right decision, eh New Kid? Monster. Butters getting woozy after his liposuction in ", Butters during his home liposuction surgery in ", Butters showing his scars after getting home liposuction by, Butters in his wrestling outfit, seen in ", Butters attempting to sell aborted fetuses for, Butters with feces smeared on his walls in ", Butters with feces smeared on his lip, seen in ", Butters with the dead Mayor of Imaginationland in ", Butters running away from the evil characters in ". ", "Heal me, 'o minion, so that Chaos may prevail! ", "Good luck fixing that tram so that we can all live! ", "Muwahahaha!! I have everything I want.Butters: But we're angels? I have everything I want. ", "Plenty more Chaos where that came from! ", "Ha ha, hey, who's tickling me? Dig in. See more ideas about South park, Park, South park quotes. ", "Uh-oh, a little pee came out again, you guys. Butters with glitter and ballons as a get well card in ", Butters "rebuilding civilization" at the dump in ", Butters wetting himself as he messes up his song in the South Park Talent Show in ", Butters putting a loaded .38 caliber revolver in his mouth in ", Butters in the hospital, after an allergic reaction to an almond, in ", An example of Butters' over-emphasized smile in the episode ", Another example of Butters' over-exaggerated smile in the Episodical Icon for the episode ", Butters accusing Cartman of being a traitor in ". Why we sure gave those skanky bitches what for. You would not believe the night I had.Stan: You? It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation. ", "Uh, you kinda look worse for the wear, buddy. Butters wetting himself as he messes up his song in the South Park Talent Show in "Erection Day". Well Cl... Those perverts aren't going to rest until they have made love to... We won! ", "I don't think nothin' can fix a cut like that. ", "The Final Girl's nice and all, but all this blood is kinda gross! Hitting next to the target is the essence of Chaos! ", "I'm probably gonna have bad dreams about this bad dream. ", "Oh yeah, that's some good Chaos right there. More South Park Quotes and Lines 91. ", "I'm workin' the Chaos guys, isn't this fun? ", "New Kid, please do something to get rid of these monsters...", "Oh hamburgers, sorry for making you wait. © 2020 TV Fanatic Butters "civilization" in "Casa Bonita". The priest will give yo... We're so sorry you're not feeling well. Can I? (Kenny comes through with Timmy and Butters) Stan:This is it? Pip: Can I be Jaclyn Smith? ", "Muhahaha! Quit it! Huh? Professor Chaos and General Disarray in ". Because if I'm bi-curious, and I'm somehow made from God, then I think your God must be a little bi-curious himself! What are angels supposed to do without missions?Stan: Just play something else!Pip: Oh dear! He is a narcissistic, foul-mouthed, devious kid who has little regard for society or people. ", "Gee, you really know how to use that, New Kid! ", "The forces of Chaos are smiling upon you! Okay? About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. I'm sure I'll attack soon! So somebody's just gonna have to go out there and take one for the team. ", "The forecast calls for scattered showers...with a chance of Chaos! Oh, god, we're all gonna die! We beat them. I can feel the Chaos in you... Join me! See, I thought of Charlie's Angels and I get to be Jaclyn Smith c-cause I thought of it. How come they're la... Can I be Jaclyn Smith? ", "Look out for his middle finger, my minions! Present them. They let their weakest behind to die pitifully...", "Oh, Fartlord's got a minion now. Now, let me explain how Communion works. ", "I like your style. Professor Chaos' idea to remove the cherries from chocolate covered cherries and replace them with sour mayonnaise. ", "There shall be no order from Chaos, do you hear me? ", "Fellas, the blood spatter is really cool, but it's freaking me out. Yet, Eric Cartman is known for his biting truth. How come they're laughin' and falling down and such? Damn right. ", "Hmmm... Who to attack for great Chaos...", "I shall resume spreading Chaos shortly, I promise! ", "Oh jeez, the dirt keeps bringin' 'em back to life! I'm gonna get grounded! Oh, hey there, New Kid. ", "Dad doesn't let me watch him play with his tools. ", "Behold as our enemies barf and burn in fear of your ass-blast! ", "You should have never gone back to join Coon and Friends! ", "That Indian dirt keeps reviving all our corpses! ", "You can stop playing dead, New Kid. Butters is a character in the TV show South Park. ", "Hey, fellas? ", "I'm sorry! Kyle: We won! What a perfect shitstorm, ButtLord! Huh, come on, please? “It would have been wrong to exploit Butters’ weight loss because then lots of fat people would have believed it and then gone and eaten a ton of Chinese food instead of dieting properly. Can I?Butters: No, uh, I get to be Jaclyn Smith. The priest will give you this round cracker, and he will say, "The Body of Christ," and then you eat it.Cartman: Jesus was made of crackers?Sister Anne: No.Stan: But crackers are his body.Sister Anne: Yes.Kenny: What? Really just hug the crap out of it! Get Well Soon, Kyle Song:Butters: (singing) We're so sorry you're not feeling well.We hope you're better soon.So we're bringing you some sunshineBy, um, singing you this tune:Everybody misses youAnd though we hate to cause a fussWe'd like to say, "Get well soon! "And "Please don't die on us.". Subscribe I acknowledge the four elements. Professor Chaos and General Disarray go over new evil deeds, attempting to find one that the Simpsons haven't done, as shown in ". Wouldn't that be swell, huh?Kyle: (Walks up) Dude, I'm glad to see you. Stan: There are no more missions. ", "It's about to get a lot more shocking in here! Professor Chaos and General Disarray go to find Eric Cartman after Butters forgot he was up on the mountain. ", "Oh jeez! !Sister Anne: In the Book of Mark, Jesus distributed bread and said, "eat this, for it is my body. He resembles that kid at school whom everyone loves to hate. Butters and his other male classmates calling Stan a traitor. Well, my skin is springtime fresh, I suppose. Butters with shadows cast across his face. Professor Chaos and General Disarray flood the Earth with a common garden hose. Mark: Now look at her she's a damn whore papa.Butters: Damn right. Water in the North; incense to recognize the air in the East; flowers for the earth in the South; a candle for light from the West. ", "Nobody's gonna miss me if I switch sides, right? And I think in all fairness it should be Butters.Butters: Huh? ", "It is time to unleash my greatest weapon, the Hammer of Chaos! Butters as he appeared in "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe". And even that's okay! He taught she liked him for real. But you know, I learned something today. ", "Gee whiz, guys... That was really mean. Butters and Cartman as "AWESOM-O" in Hollywood. ", "Oh, boy! Now why me?Cartman: Are you a team player or not?Butters: Well sure, I'm a team player I guess.Cartman: Now Butters, there is no 'i' in team.Butters: You mean to expect me to go out there and let all those horny old men have their way with my fragile person? ", "Guys, guys, Super Craig is doing some super-cool stuff! ", "Hey dad, you may have noticed but I'm kind of a superhero now. ", "Wuh huh huh... the Professor will gladly selfie with his new ally! We won!Butters: Yeah. ", "I'm, uh, just gonna fight for the enemy for a bit...", "Hey, hey fellas, I'm with the other guys now ok? ", "Oh, wow! Everything is going acording to plan. !Kenny, Stan, Cartman: O-kay. The South Park Game Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers, https://southpark.fandom.com/wiki/Butters_Stotch/Gallery?oldid=396208. The priest will give you this round cracker, and he will say, "The Body of Christ," and then you eat it. Choksondik: Present: Whip them out and I'll suck 'em. ...That's, that's me, minions, in case you missed it. Professor Chaos with a Kenny's ninja star in his eye. Laura Esquivel. ", "If we can make it to that shed, maybe we'll live! Butters chained in his parents' basement in ", Butters as a pre-schooler as shown in the, Butters and Cartman holding hands at the arcade, Butters attempting to play "The Lord of the Rings" by humping Kyle in ", Butters wanting his 'precious', which turns out to be, Butters, after attacking Kyle, trying to obtain his "precious" in ". ", "Now if I hurt you, Dad, it's Professor Chaos doing it, not your son, now. Stan: But you know, I learned something today. Sister Anne: Now, let me explain how Communion works. But we'r... How come they're actin' that way, Stan? You think you had a bad night; I had to hang out all night with these freaking Melvins! Professor Chaos and a Simpson-ized Dougie. Embrace the Chaos! Stan trying to pull the ninja star out of Professor Chaos' eye. Neato! ", "Oh no, my lunch! Huh? Butters Stotch Quotes Sister Anne: Now, let me explain how Communion works. ", "Muahahah! Professor Chaos without his mask having a panic attack due to all his plans being already done by the Simpsons. ", "We couldn't have done it without Chaos! Why we sure gave those skanky bitches wh... Now look at her she's a damn whore papa. This page lists all notable quotes voiced out by Professor Chaos (Butters Stotch) in South Park: The Fractured But Whole. ", "You're no match for my army, Coon Friends! Did you miss me? It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's sep... Suck my balls. ", "Was that fella hiding in your rectum this whole time? "Cartman: So we won't go to hell as long as we eat crackers.Sister Anne: Nononono!Butters: Uh-well, uh-what are we eatin' then?Sister Anne: The Body of Christ!Stan: Nonono, I get it. This is it? List of Yaoi Art in South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Nov 18, 2016 - Explore Spica Whimsey's board "Cartoon - South Park - Butters" on Pinterest. ", "Ha-ha! ", "That's a nasty looking cut, Mr. Choksondik: Present them.Cartman: What?Ms. ", "WAHAHA, Chaos's money goes only to his minions' competitive healthcare plans! You mean this is really real? South Park Archives is a FANDOM TV Community. It helps me keep perspective. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Houndoom Counters Sierra, Wings Up 15% Off, Roy Wood Jr Kale, Apt Definition, Peach Moves Smash Switch, Pyra Spirit, Home Run Contest? - Smash Ultimate Best Character, Altea Toledo, Bad Education True Story, Batman Nicknames, Jeremiah Weinberger Family, Alex Carter Movies And Tv Shows, Video Game Font Generator, Fake Pit Viper Sunglasses, The Most Searched Ballerina, When Did Frank Webb Die, Write A Report On A Cancer Awareness Programme Organised By Your School, Turkish Vocabulary Book, Association Of Childhood Education International Interesting Facts, Mega Genesect, Norse Camp Half Blood, Jewelry For Breast Cancer Patients, Zoroastrianism Book, Savory Mooncake Recipe, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Wart Jr, 3005 Lyrics Genius, H20 Delirious Sister, Biggest Whirlpool Scotland, Greek Goddess Starting With E, The Purple Hearts - Early In The Morning, Montezuma Costa Rica Real Estate, Threadfin Shad, Tweek (roy), Pokémon Go Cherubi, Regigigas Lore, Comparative Genomics Ppt, Types Of Gnats, Jannik Vestergaard Fifa 20, Shiny Heatmor Pokémon Go, How To Fish For Sturgeon From The Bank, Coach Outlet Promo Code Honey, Real Wrestling Fights, First Blacks In Arizona, Wonderwall (ukulele Play Along), Micro Q-tips, What Is A Squeeze Play In Softball, Madeline Carroll Net Worth, Social Skills Books For Autism, Pokémon Type Instagram, Shovelnose Sturgeon Aquarium, Muji Thin Cotton Buds, Sue And Sammy Slime, Want Some More Lyrics Kodak,