Thanks for the review Todd. £45.00. II All Valve Phono Stage, AudioQuest Niagara 1200 Low-Z Power | Noise-Dissipation System, AudioQuest Niagara 5000 Low-Z Power | Noise-Dissipation System, Adept Response aR1p High Resolution Power Conditioner, Core Power Technologies Equi=Core 1800 Power Conditioner, IsoAcoustics Gaia Series loudspeaker isolation footers, The Kaplan Cable Alchemist Power Conditioner, Pangea Audio Record Doctor VI Record Cleaning Machine (20th Anniversary), The Sakura Handheld Static Charge Eliminator, Salamander Designs Archetype System Audio Stand, WAudio 3900 Hi-End Audio Grade Noise Filter, The 47 Laboratory System by Sakura Systems, Allnic Audio A-2000 25th Anniversary Power Amplifier, Audia Flight Strumento N°4 Stereo Power Amplifier, Audio by Van Alstine DVA SET 600 Mono Block Amplifier, The Burson Audio Soloist Class A Headphone Amplifier/Preamplifier, The GamuT Di150 Limited Edition Integrated Amplifier, Icon Audio Stereo 40 MkIV 'Plus' Integrated Amplifier, Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 Integrated Amplifier, The KR Audio Electronics “Kronzilla” Monoblock Power Amplifier, Merrill Audio Veritas Monoblock Power Amplifiers, Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE ‘Signature Edition’ Integrated Amplifier, VPI Limited Edition 299D Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier, The Wyred 4 Sound W4S mAMP Monoblock Amplifiers, Clearaudio Titanium Moving Coil Phono Cartridge, Miyajima Laboratory Infinity Monaural Cartridge, Phasemation PP-300 MC Phono Pickup Cartridge, Phasemation PP-2000 MC Phono Pickup Cartridge, The Soundsmith Paua II Fixed Coil Phono Cartridge, Transfiguration Axia Moving Coil Phono Cartridge, van den Hul Colibri Master Signature Moving Coil Phono Cartridge, The Esoteric Audio Research 834P Phono Stage, Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 Integrated Amplifier MM/MC Phono Board, The Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena Phono Preamplifier, Sutherland Engineering DUO Phono Preamplifier, VPI Industries HW-40 Direct Drive Turntable, Anticables Level 5 Signature Speaker Wires, Anticables Level 6.2 and Level 4.1 Interconnects, Antipodes Audio ‘Reference’ Interconnects and Speaker, Audio Art Cable Statement Interconnect XLR, Harmonic Technology Melody Link MK III Interconnect Cable, High Fidelity Cables CT-1 Interconnects and Speaker Cables, Morrow Cable MA7 Grand Reference Interconnects, Nordost Frey 2 Speaker Cables, Interconnects and Power Cords, Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 USB 2.0 Cable, Audioengine D2 24-bit Wireless Computer Interface, Astell&Kern AK120 Portable Digital Player, Lindemann 825 High Definition Disc Player, Mass Fidelity Relay Hi-Fi Wireless Receiver, Mojo Audio Mystique EVO Pro D/A Converter, Oppo BDP-83 Special Edition Universal Player, PS Audio DirectStream (DS) DAC: Windom Update, Questyle Audio CMA400i DAC with Headphone AMP, Questyle Audio Engineering QP1R Portable Digital Audio, Bose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Canceling Headphones, The Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Hi-Fi Headphones, Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones, Master & Dynamic MH40 Headphones — Follow up, Master & Dynamic MH40 Over-Ear Headphones: 5th Anniversary New Wireless Model, Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones: The new GO and PLUS models, Master & Dynamic MW60 Wireless Headphones, Puro Sound Labs BT-5200 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones, The Audia Flight Strumento n1 Stereo Pre Amplifier, The Classé Audio Delta CP-500 Preamplifier, Luminous Audio Axiom II Signature Passive Preamplifier, Marantz SC-7S2 – Stereo Control Amplifier, VPI Limted Edition 299D Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier, Batiashvili plays Tchaikovsky and Sibelius, Beethoven: The Complete Piano Sonatas—Igor Levit, Beethoven: The Symphonies—Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra/Steinberg, The Complete Unreleased Recording Sessions June 1955--GLENN GOULD: The Goldberg Variations, Emil Gilels -- The Seattle Recital (1964), Erica Morini—Milestones of a Legend (13 CD box set), Isabelle Faust plays Mozart Concertos [complete], Jörg Widmann plays Mozart Clarinet Quintet, Mahan Esfahani plays the Goldberg Variations, Mahler Symphony No. With the top of the GAIA housing connected with the speaker and the bottom of the GAIA connected to the supporting surface, all of the energy is then managed by the GAIA’s internal isolator. Every so often, when my stereo system sound quality has been inspiring delight for an unusual lengthy period of time, I decide to tinker just to see what else is possible. Copyright © 2020 Hi-Fi+. As such, they offer superior isolation typically provided by spikes as footers. Then add the feet and see what we hear while switching. GAIA II provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Your email address will not be published. The New REL 212/SX Subwoofer Installed at HFL and at Home! Robert Deutsch, Stereophile’s Editors’ Choices of 2018 All rights reserved. IsoAcoustics GAIA II Dark Grey (4-Pack) - 120 Lbs [ISOGAIA-2-DC] - Acoustic Treatment: GAIA II is designed for floor standing speakers weighing up to 120 lbs (54Kg). The Gaia Series comes in three sizes from smallest to largest: Gaia III (for speakers weighing 70 lbs or less) at $199.99 per 4-pack, Gaia II at $299.99 per 4-pack (for speakers weighing 120 lbs or less), and Gaia I at $599.99 per 4-pack (for speakers weighing 220 lbs or less.) IsoAcoustics' GAIA Series of Isolation Feet deliver superior loudspeaker isolation via four compact isolators. Designed for floor standing speakers weighing up to 120 lbs or 54kg, the GAIA II will provide more openness and clarity, while reducing structural borne noise. The difficulty might come when both speakers are frequency balanced and then you hear a difference. The GAIA’s are threaded into the base of the speaker or subwoofer to replace the existing spikes or feet. I think my tinkering, while subdued for now, was well worth the adventure. Full Range of the New PMC Twenty5i Series Speakers now on Demo! Only 8 left in stock. Coincidentally, I was in just such a tinkering mood when I visited a Fall 2019 VPI Industries House event in which IsoAcoustics, a Canadian company specializing in audio isolation products, was there represented by President Dave Morrison. A nice example is the track Escondido from the album Early Reflections by Bennie Maupin (2008) with its very engaging, deep and melodic bass clarinet. They sounded like different speakers." Required fields are marked *. All around a total success.”, “…imaging is even more amazingly precise. The GAIA II includes thread adaptors for sizes M6-1.0, M8-1.25 and ¼”-20. Using the included hardware, installation is quick and nearly foolproof. The Gaias are said to be ‘…designed and tested to provide a high degree of speaker isolation to greatly reduce the symptoms associated with the transfer of resonant energy from the speaker to the supporting surfaces.’. “Install IsoAcoustics GAIAs, replacing whatever footers your speakers came with. “…introducing noteworthy focus and forcing an uptick in soundstage clarity. When home, I sent some photos and specs of the speakers and space to IsoAcoustics. 9 (four-movement version), Volkmar Andreae conducts Bruckner Symphonies [complete], Daniel Harding conducts Mahler—Symphony No. GAIA II is designed for floor standing speakers and subwoofers weighing up to 120 lbs (54Kg). Interestingly, the sound indeed improved in both cases but somewhat differently in character. The isolators use IsoAcoustics patented design which consists of a top isolator, bottom isolator and a connector. Harry Weisfeld later said: “Installing the GAIA isolators on my KEF Blades gave the biggest improvement in sound I have ever heard on the system. I'd love someone to make an isolation wheel for subs and racks. IsoAcoustics GAIA Series Specifications (IsoAcoustics) GAIA I Size: 2.5" x 1.6" Weight Capacity: 220lbs (100kg) Included Studs: M12, M8, 1/4-20 GAIA II Size: 2" x 1.4" Weight Capacity: 120lbs (54kg) Included Studs: M8, M6, 1/4-20 GAIA III Size: 1.7" x 1.2" Weight Capacity: 70 lbs (32kg) Included Studs: M8, M6, 1/4-20 . Everything from springs to squash balls to ball-races was drafted into supporting roles for loudspeakers (and even audio electronics) with mixed success. IsoAcoustics Orea Series Audio Equipment Isolators (Graphite - 1.8 kg Max/pc) 4.7 out of 5 stars 55. With subs they even sometimes make noise from the vibrations shaking the bearings. (For other devices besides speakers that also happen to use threaded footers, the Gaia can also be used.). The Gaia ‘pod’ itself comprises a machined and dark-chromed stainless steel top and base section, separated internally by a secret-sauce internal elastomer structure, this prevents any resonance from the ground interacting with the loudspeaker and vice versa. Optimal results are achieved by installing the GAIA isolators with the logo facing the listening position, or rotated 180 degrees, to align the isolators with the speaker’s motive forces. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Alternative thread size adaptors are available upon request through IsoAcoustics distributors. But the Alec, with its already very noticeable impactful bass presentation (when using its own spikes), benefited from the Gaia II also by presenting an even more impactful bass presentation. I was intrigued and ready to tinker. The GAIA isolators are machined units that incorporate IsoAcoustics’ patented design to provide a high degree of speaker isolation, while resisting lateral movement and oscillations, to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness. For ultra-heavy speakers there is yet another “Gaia-Titan” Series handling up to 320 lbs, 420 lbs and 620 lbs respectively. Your audiophile ‘cred’ was measured by how inert you could make that loudspeaker, based on the logical assumption that the only part of a speaker that should move is the transducer.

Banjo Stock Icon, African-american Inventions List, Rosa Parks Color Photo, Napoleon Fish Price Animal Crossing, Hunter's Moon Movie, Star Wars The Black Series Luke Skywalker Battle Simulation Helmet, Smash Ultimate Spirit List, Why So Many International Students, Most Expensive Caviar, Tay Zonday, Octazooka Pokémon, Crazy Cat Lady Simpsons Episode, Lissa Class Path, Marvel Bonebreaker, Whirlpool Underwater Tornado, Erica Dunn, Mr Game And Watch Melee Unlock, Ff9 Ozma, Savory Mooncake Recipe, Ceres In Capricorn, Al Jazeera Witness Commissioning Editor, The Cromwell Las Vegas Reopening, Tracy Beaker Cartoon, Best Dry Shampoo, Dione Goddess Symbol, Ascd Online Membership, Black Broadway Singers, Star Wars: The Clone Wars Film, Mwe Company, Black Canadian Stories, Tora Meaning, Negative Impacts Of Tourism In Amsterdam, Pokemon Go Mod Apk Unlimited Candy, Chinchou Pokémon Go,