Hi everyone, just a quick update with regards to senior training commencing this Tuesday, 30th March – 5:30pm onwards.
• Under NO circumstances should any individual attend training if COVID-19 symptoms are present.
• Training will continue to be lead by Head Coach Gus Woolley.
• Please arrive changed and ready as there will be no access to the clubhouse.
• Social distancing is to be maintained at all times.
• Please bring your own sanitizer and masks where possible and do not share your kit with other members.
• In line with government regulations all attendees will need to register to Track & Trace via myself upon arrival.
• If you use club toilet facilities we will require you to scan the appropriate QR code via the NHS app & wear your mask while inside the building.
• All activities will take place in groups of no more than 6 at a time.
As always we are setting our standards high and improving on last years challenges.
If you have any concerns, queries or observations please do not hesitate to contact myself or Mick Ottewell.
We look forward to welcoming you back in preparation for a safe and enjoyable season.
Emily – A&B CC Secretary