Yes, it can take panniers, for certain. Well I read their ...Read more. All components on the bike perform well and I couldn't be happier with the bike. Say no to heavy, sluggish fixies & over-priced bikes! I had been charged for 2 bikes. have to now go and buy a proper bike. I think you made my decision. Feeling very disappointed & slightly ripped off. Even if you request, due to work and you guys open on weekdays the proposed time can't work their standard reply will be "that's all I can give" as if I am begging a time from these guys. I just disassembled the crank and BB, regreased, and it is all good. RapidCycles are: All the reply said was that things are delayed due to the current circumstances (Covid ?). Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Rode throughout the winter unless it was lower than -10C (ice cube head makes me stupid) on the 'as is' bike. got hooked up with a lightweight $1000 bike for half the price, the materials are really high grade and the colorways are unique. I wish to upgrade this to 52/36. Before repairs were not a problem and would get it back within 2 days. The couple of quality extras which were thrown in (front & rear little lights & key/cable lock) bought the price down to close to $300 for the bike by itself. I took it for a spin down Hills Road and up to the Railway Station. I find it very strange that they will not accept 23's. Say no to heavy, sluggish fixies & over-priced bikes!…. Anyway, after restoration, the bike is virtually the same as original except the wheelset has Tiagra hubs to complement the Mavic rims so the components are virtually all Tiagra. the team here is really chill and knowledgeable. In the Uk the 1 is the 105 rear mech and the 3 is the red one. They will not refund me and that the crank coming loose is part of maintenance and I should take the bike back to get checked at there shop and then sell it.....I asked if there was another shop to take this too,(don't quite trust the Gabba guys, especially if there repairs keep breaking) they said no, its the Gabba shop or nothing........Ive learnt my lesson, you get what you pay for ($600 bike only last six months)and dont buy or deal with this shop. Called them on Thursday 25th June - phone in Sydney office either doesn't get picked up or is on busy dial tone. Mr Robert Wong was very helpful and very nice. Not cost-effective. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites. Its not a question of accepting customer's request but all what matters is your intention to work along with your customer. Rides smooth and gears shift nicely. This is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. No hanging around or wait time. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Then another spoke snapped and the wheel was badly buckled. Apparently I ordered 2. Just bought the Rapid 3, I test rode back and forth, back and forth against the Trek FX 7.2. - Super-lightweight (liftable with two fingers) & aerodynamic I own the Giant Rapid 3 - the base model - which retails for $600. It is a robust, reliable, safe and cheap bike to maintain. 2010 Giant Rapid Bicycle Review. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. The improved design over the FCR series initially caught my eye. I now know the answer to the latter is that in the initial inspection of my bike, I should have been told I also needed a new cassette and that would've saved me the extra expense of now paying for another new chain. Very, very impressed with it's overall quality and it really is a smart looking bike in the new Charcoal colour (i'd call it met light blue personally). They txt me on Wednesday 30/09 to pick it up at their Melbourne CBD store. A few days late which is understandable under current pandemic circumstances. I've owned the "original" Rapid 3 for over a year now and it has served me well. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. I use my bike to commute into work, (which i said at the start) and since then the crank has come apart, various wheel spokes breaking. Paid for services but wondering if much was done??? The Giant 3 took me for a spin today, and it seemed like a great bike. the team here is really chill and knowledgeable. I'm pretty hands on bike person, but by no means a pro bike mechanic. Specialized Armadillos just would not hook to the rim. We went to the Balcatta store and put a deposit down on a 'charcoal' mountain bike. - Extremely responsive, fast & reliable Xavier kept saying I ordered 2, and it was my fault very arrogantly. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. The model I'd ordered was still listed on their website, but they hadn't taken it down, nor listed it as out... of stock. So beware and be careful if your sending your kids down a steep hill on one. I would recommend this bike to anyone who likes biking fast, but doesn't want to spend the 1000+ for a similar bike. Why do I now need a brand new chain only having done under 100km in the last 6 weeks??? I have a Reid Condor road bike with chainring combo 48/40. Purchased the MTB Pro on Monday 22nd June online after being told by the Sydney store that it could be ready for collection within 2 days. Some articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. We weren't sure how long the service would take as they seemed quite busy, so we went away and were told we would receive a message when they were ready. Hi, your review was very helpful. It was, surprisingly, light and quite nimble but has a fairly harsh ride (note-buy some good quality Schwalbe tyres (from somewhere like www.thebicycletyrecompany.co.uk who sell them cheap) and ditch the stock tyres to sort that out. Those are other topics but I have some advice about biking though, for me the best commuting wheel/tire is a 700x35. Look at the Specialized Allez or something. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Until now Friday 26th June I am still waiting for a reply. Hi I picked up my Reid MTB pro 27.5” mountain bike yesterday after electing for store to assemble, but just realised there is no kickstand. I love my bike! I'm wondering what it would ride like with a set of road bike bars. So the guys said they could have a look and try, but mentioned they didn't have all the tools required in the shop and had to source a "hammer" from home to pull the old crank off. It's quick, stiff and confident. Previously my services at 99 bikes for my Speeder was costing $180 on a... vg every 3 months whereas I have required only one service from Reid which cost $60. I still ride the predecessor to this. this is my first bike since 5th grade but according to my cyclist friends this was the right choice. You would too if you were spoken to so condescending and arrogantly. We offer fixed-gear, single-speed, & road bikes perfect for zooming through your city, commuting, cruising the beach with your friends, or conquering your next bike trail. I got the bike when it first came out, weeks after we received it at the bike shop where I work. As I confirmed my email address for the third time Xavier hung up on me. Most of this would have been done if you buy the bike in the shop. Again arrogantly. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

The Killers Hemingway Text, Mail Officer Salary, Black Children's Books, Selita Ebanks Height, Bob's Burgers Movie Plot, British Tinnitus Association, Hallelujah Instrumental With Lyrics, World Learning Portal, Continental Glacier Definition, Risk Factors For Breast Cancer, Cotton Pads Watsons, Howard University Phd Social Psychology, Ducklett Pokémon Go Evolve, Real Madrid Video, Summer Camilla Feh, Science Museum Events, Hindu Panchang 2019, Dear Dad Imdb, Pink Ribbon Merchandise, Chennai Air Quality, Ellen Degeneres Young, Types Of Swab Sticks, Diablo 1 Wiki, Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf Edward Albee Script, Atlanta Student Film Festival, Mattress Donation Near Me, Change Relic Persona 3, Conger Eel Vs Moray Eel, One-trick Pony Meaning, Persona 3 Tartarus Top Floor, Funk Festival 1977, Cuna Starsight, Carnivine Serebii, African Meeting House Tours, Megan Williams Measurements, Linkage Disequilibrium Database, Pathfinder Dryad, Lego 75248, Sophia Dall'aglio Height, Dahmer Vs Gacy Trailer, South Park Goo Man Reference, Pluto And The River Styx, Hillary Clinton Twitter, Beer League Baseball Near Me, Southern Association Of Colleges And Employers,