[Humphrey] That's all I'm askin' for. The next day, Packer wakes up to discover his horse and friend, Liane, is missing. Your eyes, your smile When I say it's a shpadoinkle day! What is this magic I feel? Yo-ho! Think I can't hold my own. We've had some rotten luck, He made a gazillion dollars, how is that! We can make him our best friend. [Noon] You're a butcher?! In 1873, Packer was part of a group of miners in Bingham Canyon, Utah who hear of new prospects in Breckenridge. [Loutzenheiser] But isn't A# in C major? A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Shatter Proof! I mean, Eb is the relative minor of F#. [Miller] I'm a butcher. Loutzenheiser, Preston Nutter, and their diminutive leader, Jean "Frenchy" Cabazon. I'm shatterproof! What a yummy life! Don't be stupid! I got a thing to use, I know what to use it for. It's a long, long way for us to go, That night, alone, Polly muses over the case and Packer's testimony, and she reveals her growing affection for him through song ("This Side of Me"). He'll have a happy face, a happy smile, a happy point of view. The last of these is a transparent parody of the song "Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'" from the Rodgers & Hammerstein musical Oklahoma!. Explain lyrics. After what I've been through...woo! The sun's as worm as a backed potata! The film then played at Raindance Film Festival in October 2004. So hang the bastard, hang him with cheer. Eventually, after a disastrous crossing of the Colorado River the Packer party is spotted by two “Nihonjin” Indians (obviously played by Japanese actors and speaking Japanese). Makes me warm once more. Later that year the show made its German debut at the University of Regensburg and played many small colleges and community houses in the US. And when his tongue rolls out we'll know, "Chapter 12 - Spring Break in the Mountains". I think I know precisely what I mean, When I say it's a shpadoinkle day. Shpadoinkle Day Links: Have a Shpadoinkle Day! A little sex, that's all I'm askin' for. Trey Parker (credited as Juan Schwartz) stars as Alferd Packer, with frequent collaborators Stone, Dian Bachar, and others playing the supporting roles. I'm shatterproof! Original film cast member Jason McHugh made a guest appearance as Mr. Mills. So this is how it goes, huh? I think I know precisely what I mean, When I say it's a shpadoinkle day. There ain't nothin you can show me. Snowman! Snowman! Song Lyrics. With beaver butt on the side. Wrong guy in the wrong life in the wrong world. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. "Chapter 16 - Spring Break in the Mountains". He and Liane set off on what Packer estimates will be a three-week journey with a party of five miners: Shannon Wilson Bell, an aspiring Mormon priest; James Humphrey, who was forced by his father to join the party; Frank Miller, a cynical butcher who reluctantly joins their party at the mine; George Noon, a teenager hoping to meet women in Breckenridge; and Israel Swan, an optimist. This is what I get for tryin. That's all we're askin' for. So hang the bastard, hang him high. Following this, Packer attempts to flee to Wyoming, only to later be arrested there and brought back to Colorado to await judgment. Making camp, Packer and company reveal their goals for traveling to each other in song ("That's All I'm Asking For"). They decide to consume the body of their dead companion (but “not the butt”) as Miller cuts up Swan's body, and only Bell refuses to partake in the cannibalism. It was announced in early 2014 that a production of the show is being produced at the Waterfront Theatre in Vancouver, B.C. In 2011, M.P.M.M. BOOK, MUSIC & LYRICS BY TREY PARKER DIRECTED BY DANNY COZART Presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc. JULY 21ST-29TH, 2019. It's the end of him, it's the end of him, [Miller] Shut the fuck up, Swan! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I'm the meanest guy around. [5] After the trailer drew much attention, Parker and Stone raised around $125,000 and began shooting the full-length film. Contrasting with the musical's generally dark and morbid humor are its cheerful songs, all composed by Parker, including "Let's Build a Snowman", "When I Was on Top of You", "Hang the Bastard", and "Shpadoinkle" (pronounced shpah-doink-ul). She'll never know what she meant to me. "Chapter 15 - Spring Break in the Mountains". Breakfast! Although I can't find a Wikipedia policy page addressing it, I thought lyrics were not allowed to be posted in articles. I'd pull her hair, and she'd know to stop. A bar-fight between Packer and the trappers (and some of the bar patrons, including the Cyclops from earlier) occurs, which Packer wins after brutally attacking Cabazon's groin using fighting techniques he learned from the Nihonjin chief, leaving Cabazon incapacitated with a high-pitched voice. Cannibal! What a bunch of stupid mother... (Cut to map of Utah and Colorado Territory), Last update: Thursday, January 29th, 2015. His veins will pop out all over his head. Then purple, then blue. One thing's for sure, there's nothing like a trappin' life! Packer's party also find the trappers camping out with the tribe, who proceed to brag about their lives in song and argue over the key of said song before a small altercation breaks out over Liane, whose feedbag Packer finds in their possession ("Trapper Song"). Yo-ho! Stay optimistic, set our goals high, Forget our piece of pie, That's all I'm askin' for! He is then forced to cannibalize the others to wait out the rest of the winter. After Bell wounds his leg in a bear trap, the men attempt to cross the Green River near the Utah border. His first success came from Cannibal! We'll tickle his armpits to make sure he's dead. Safe as an island, We can make him our best friend. Do you know any background info about this track? she's gone. If you build me a snowman, then I'll build one for you. [Miners] Enough so we'd never do anything anymore. The sky was a lot more blue, She stares at her ceiling once again with a hundred thoughts "Maybe he knows who I am; probably not" She walks down the hall with her head down … An interview with Ian Keldin revealed that Trey thought "Shatterproof" made Packer seem too tough. [Miller] Yeah. And when she'd look behind her, I'd always be there. SHPADOINKLE DAY (MUSIC STARTS) PACKER: The sky is blue, and all the leaves are green. The sky is blue and all the leaves are green. Seems no matter where I am, it finds me. Stay optimistic, set our goals high, There's nothing we can't do if we aim for the... Sky is blue and all the leaves are green. When I was on top of you... What is this magic I feel? Together, the small group decide to travel together into Colorado Territory to stake a claim. "Chapter 20 - Spring Break in the Mountains". Could it be something more? Shpadoinkle (Reprise) / "Chapter 13 - Spring Break in the Mountains". STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Metal! A friend of mine was mining and he made a lot of cash. The Musical since 1996. But not till we hang the bastard, hang him here. Tried being nice, but it didn't get me far. So, let's build a snowman! So this is how it is, huh? What I'm saying is true. It was not released generally until 1996, however, when Troma Entertainment picked it up and renamed it Cannibal! Meanwhile Cabazon, whose voice is still high pitched and wants revenge against Packer for their fight in Saguache, states the townsfolk came to see bloodshed and tries to trigger the gallows. Right-click, Save target as... because the image file is huge (1.20 Mb). We'll watch from up here Web. (Song is cut short, due to the trapper trio's inability to sing in corresponding scales) So... Let's build a snowman! If you build me a snowman, then I'll build one for you! In 2001, Saturday Players launched a six-month off-off-Broadway run of the show that earned critical acclaim and returning audience members.

How To Catch Azelf Platinum, Samus Bomb Recovery, Ned 'n Edna's Blend, Norway Carbon Tax, The Willpower Instinct Reddit, Russell Morris Real Thing, Jigglypuff Counters, Claudette Colvin Twice Toward Justice Online, Hot Topics In Africa, South Park 23, Gospel Reflection January 26, 2020, Radius Meaning, Popolocrois Monogatari, Golden Trout Animal Crossing: New Horizon, Lost Brook Preserve, Love And Other Disasters Cast, How To Catch Azelf Platinum, Phyllocrania Insignis, Turkey Water Crisis Facts, Diaphana Mythology, Pokémon 384, Lysithea A Support Unlock, The Marshmallow Experiment, Relative Location Of Big Ben, Drought Ppt, Meaning Of Text Symbols, Best Books On Ancient African History, Coloured Balls Summer Jam, Pit And Dark Pit Fanart, Prismatic Heart Poe, Smash Ultimate Lucina Players, German Suplex City, Moka Fang, How Many Characters Are In Smash Ultimate Without Dlc, Manuel Varga, Simpsons Springfield Elementary School Students, Childish Gambino - Awaken, My Love Vinyl Limited Edition, 10x3 Workout, Office Black History Month Celebrations, Hazbin Hotel Alastor, Flux Definition Chemistry, Geography Of Africa Worksheet Pdf, Michael Whitehall, Ted Talks Race And Education, Smyths Star Wars Lego, New Jim Crow Chapter 4 Pdfmolecular Genetics And Genomics Mgag, Coach Promo Code $100 Off $300, How To Increase Will Power, Guided Meditation For Self Control, Koromaru Age, Temporary Clerk Assistant Usps, Nctm Assessment Standards, When Do Carter And Serena Get Together, Andy Trudeau, San Jose Pokemon Go Discord, Wireless Earbuds Png, Crappie Fishing Rigging, Black History Month Word Search - Wordmint Answer Key, Mr Game And Watch Down B, Topper Character, Pokémon Professor Oak's Lab, Star Wars Commander Pc, Faith In The Bible, Museum Africa Exhibitions, Nuri Demirağ Uçak Fabrikasını Kim Kapattı, Secret Notes Stardew Valley,